Warranty & Care
We recommend that all shipments be inspected immediately upon arrival. Please make note of any damage to boxes when signing for the shipment.
Report any losses or damages promptly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification must be made within one week of delivery. Otherwise, Olivewing reserves the right to deny your claim request.
Save all packaging until the trial period has ended in case of return.
Please let us know immediately if your order does not arrive within the delivery time frame. We cannot be responsible for claims filed more than 30 days after the delivery period.
We only sell the replacement parts for customers, who bought products directly from Olivewing.
The wood used in our furniture is seasoned with optimum moisture content. This reduces the impact of natural seasonal expansion and contraction of the solid wood. Timber we use is termite and insect treated.
- Our standard warranty is a minimum of 1 year from the date of purchase. The warranty period applies to the original products only.
- We use only the highest quality of furniture grade timber, combining traditional craftsmanship and modern technology, aim to make furniture that will last a lifetime when used as intended. We also warrant all surface finishes for 1 year. This covers chemical failure of the finish but does not cover wear and tear, or failure due to environmental factors or misuse.
- Your product is guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects, however, if there are manufacturer defects, please report them to email@example.com after delivery, so we can send you replacements. Please note that replacement parts are the same version as your original products. We do not provide any upgrade replacement parts under any circumstance.
- 'Defects', as defined in this warranty, are any imperfections in material or workmanship that inhibit the use of the product.
- Our warranty only covers designs by Olivewing, we are not responsible for structural failure or timber movement which has been designed or requested by others.
- Our furniture is mostly made of solid wood. Natural wood have their own distinct natural differences and occasional minor blemish which are an inherent characteristic of these materials.
- Natural environmental factors will affect the condition of furniture which can lead to cupping, timber splitting, shrinkage, expansion and timber finish discoloration which unfortunately cannot be warranted.
In no event shall Olivewing be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product. This warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by improper assembly;
- Defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accidents, misuse, abuse, or negligence;
- Normal wear and tear due to age;
- Labour or assembly costs;
All Olivewing warranties are limited warranties and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. In some cases, wear and tear may be depreciated for the time that the product was in use.
All Olivewing products are covered under a limited, non-transferable warranty for the term listed below for normal usage.
- A failure is a mechanical breakdown or defect in the unit that affects the user’s ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, replacements and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
- All damages to purchased parts or return/exchange requests must be reported to our team within 7 days of delivery. Should you choose to return the purchased part, return labels, packaging, boxes, and fees will be the responsibility of the customer.
Exceptions to coverage include:
- Changes in surface finish, including colour-fastness or matching of colours, wood grains, or textures;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Dye transfers caused by external contaminants;
- Modifications made by the user
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings;
- Damage or marking of surfaces caused by sharp or foreign objects;
- We do not warrant on hardware;
- Dust your products with a soft duster;
- If the product is very dusty, clean it with a slightly damp, non-abrasive sponge, after first testing it on a non-visible varnished part;
- Wipe with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth;
- Avoid the use of wax or any wax-based product;
- Avoid direct exposure to sources of heat, air conditioning, sunlight, or moist environments/rain;
- Do not place cold or hot drinks directly on wooden surfaces as this may leave a halo.